Elk & Waterfall Photo Tour w/ Photography Lessons
Need a guide to help you find the elk in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park? We’re offering just that! We currently have a 100% success rate in finding the elk!
For our private Half-Day Elk & Waterfall Photo Tour, we put a lot of effort into thinking about what would be the most enjoyable half-day winter tour we could possibly put together. What we came up with is a trip that takes you about an hour west of Asheville out to Great Smoky Mountain National Park to see the elk herds in Cataloochee Valley and visit a couple of waterfalls. Our Elk & Waterfall tours are very adventurous and sure to please!
We know when and where to find the elk
We can get you (safely) close to the animals!
We’ll make sure you have the right settings to capture the elk!
Things we'll cover on this tour:
- Long exposure settings for getting smooth, silky waterfall effects
- What filters to use and why
- The best settings to use for wildlife
- And so much more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - We provide you with fresh, local spring water.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Blue Ridge Parkway
What's excluded :
- No photography gear is currently offered. You must bring your own.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
A lot of our tours will take part on the Blue Ridge Parkway since it offers so many wonderful photography opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina
We'll spend a couple of hours with the Elk in Great Smoky Mtns National Park, in a beautiful and picturesque valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Asheville, NC, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in a 40-mile radius of Downtown Asheville, including Black Mountain, Hendersonville, Swannanoa, Brevard, Arden, Waynesville, Canton, Woodfin, Weaverville, Marshall, and more. Airports
- Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Drive, Asheville, NC 28732
Departure Time :11/4/2020 - 3/20/2021
11/4/2021 - 3/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.