Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Tour
The El Cat, built right here in Moss Landing, is a fully electric, 32 passenger, Coast Guard-certified vessel. This is a custom 37’ catamaran built and designed especially for the waters of our very own Elkhorn Slough.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve, Moss Landing, CA
Join us on a one-of-a-kind, electric-powered catamaran ride for a wildlife tour along one of California's largest tidal waterways. Enjoy a narrated cruise along the Elkhorn Slough, a vibrant and lively wetland located on Highway 1 between Santa Cruz and Monterey in Moss Landing. Scan for otters, sea lions, birds and beyond during a cruise through these peaceful waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Monterey Bay Eco Tours, 10932 Clam Way, Moss Landing, CA 95039, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to Covid-19 we are keeping our trip numbers down so that it is possible to have 6 feet of social distancing between passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.