Embalse El Yeso & Laguna de los Patos 4x4 Private Tour from Santiago
Through this unique excursion, you will go further and know the true heart of the Andes.
Not only will you know the famous Embalse del Yeso, but we will continue inland towards the Termas del Plomo, and we will be able to do incredible trekking to the Laguna Los Patos.
A combination of 4x4 in little-explored terrain, hot springs, and trekking await you on this unique ride that you will love!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- Tips and other extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
At 8 Hrs we will pick you up at the selected hotels in Santiago de Chile to begin our tour heading towards the Embalse del Yeso. Here we will make a stop to explore the area and take beautiful panoramic photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Termas del Plomo, Cajon del Maipo, Santiago Chile
We will continue our trip bordering the Reservoir with the 4x4 until we cross a river, where if the depth allows it and we all agree we will cross it with the truck. We will pass the river to go to the Termas del Plomo.
Here, if you don't want to do the trekking, we can stay at the Termas del Plomo, enjoying these relaxing hot springs that sprout from inside the earth.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna De Los Patos, Camino Embalse El Yeso 22551, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Those who do want to do the trekking will continue to enter the Valley to make this 1:30 hrs walk that will take us to our destination: Laguna de Los Patos.
Here in the lagoon we will enjoy our lunch box lunch while we delight in the landscapes, and those brave who wish may swim in the icy and transparent waters of the lagoon, coming from mountain thaws.
After lunch, we will get off in the 4x4 to pick up the passengers who are in the hot springs and return to Santiago at sunset.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.