Embalse el Yeso experience in the Andes
Cruise does not sell tourist rides, sells unforgettable experiences, and the El Yeso Reservoir tour is a true proof of this. We created an itinerary specially designed for tourists to really appreciate the mountain and understand what they are seeing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- picnic table
- bilingual guide
- they go with air conditioning
- Entry/Admission - Embalse El Yeso
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
We begin the tour visiting the wonderful Cajon del Maipo where you will know the Tinoco tunnel, of great tourist and photographic interest, then our tour continues to the viewpoint of the plaster valley where we will take the best photos. Finally we will know the incredible El Yeso Reservoir, and then finish with a picnic table in the mountain ranges.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Plaza San Francisco, A. Libertador Bernardo O´Higgins 816, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We start looking for all travelers, guide comes in contact with them
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.