Embark on Xochimilco
You will spend an amazing day on the Xochimilco canal, try mezcal, Tequila and Guacamole.
You will meet local people.
per adult from
1 day 4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Snack, water, soda.
- Horn to set the trip.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We will meet at the new wharf of nativitas in Xochimilco, there will be our trajinera equipped and ready to navigate the main channel of Xochimilco.
Already inside the trajinera we will make a toast with BEER AND MEZCAL, I will tell you a little history of the place, I will take a horn for the road and request the song of your liking, we will teach you to prepare a rich GUACAMOLE and we will enjoy with tortilla chips and different snacks We will take to enjoy your trip.
TEQUILA and MEZCAL will be shot.
For the little ones there will be soda or natural water.
You will enjoy the atmosphere of the place, its colors and its people.
Departure Point :Calz. de Tlalpan 4253-b, Bosques de Tetlameya, Coyoacán, 04730 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.