Embera Indian Village
the professional tour guide will show you how this beautiful tribe lives from many years ago is a unique experience
per adult from
6 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chagres National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chagres National Park, Carretera Madden, Colon Panama
After a 45 min. drive from your place in Panama City we will take our second mode of transportation &canoe up the mighty Chagres River to the Embera Indian Village.
A priceless encounter with one of Panama's 7 native indigenous groups, the Emberas who trained the U. S Astronauts in jungle survival (in case the aircraft had a mishap &would land in a tropical rainforest the Astronauts would survive prior to being rescued). We will be met by the "Reception Committee" with their native, Nature-made musical instruments. Once we settle in we will live a life-long-remembered experience, witnessing their native dances, as well as having the opportunity of purchasing handicraft items made right there (from Nature-provided raw materials) and maybe get "Jagua-Tatooed" (an extract of a fruit that will wear-off in 8-10 days). All of this, coupled with a typical Embera Meal as well as an explanation about their traditions &way of life.
we can walk thougth the rainforest up to a waterfall where you can swimm at its base
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mainly we pick up in the lobby of the different hotelsAirports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Paitilla Airport, Panama City Panama
- Panama Pacifico Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- flamenco marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/7/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.