Embera indigenous community visit (private)
An unique experience where you can step back in time on a tour to visit one of the Emberá communities who still live in traditional villages deep in the rainforest of Panamá, besides the Chagres river inside The Soberania National Park. The Emberá people are proud to share their culture and traditions with visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - light traditional indigenous lunch. Usually fish from the river with plantain.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Boat ride from Gamboa to the Embera community Ella Puru
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
On our way to the port we will enjoy the magnificent Gatun lake, where the huge vessels transit the Canal of Panama from ocean to ocean
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other hotel or Airbnb not listen but in the financial district, city center, Casco Viejo or Albrook.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.