Embera Indigenous Village
Embera tour is an unique experience that combines the visit to one of the main indigenous group in Panama and having contact with the amazing nature in the Central-American rainforest.
In addition, with he purchase of this tour you will be contributing directly to the preservation of the Embera Community and its traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Fruit, fish and fried plantain
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chagres National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chagres National Park, Panama
After picking you up at your hotel, we will go to Alajuela Lake where we will board a ¨piragua¨, a traditional indigenous boat, heading to the Mono waterfall where we can swim and refresh.
Later we will go to the Embera community where we can appreciate their traditional dance and they will give us a talk about their culture and they will show us the way of elaborating their handicrafts. We will enjoy a lunch prepared by the community and we will have time to visit the entire village.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from any location in Panama City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.