Emerald City Bicycle Tour
Join us on an Epic Bicycle Adventure experiencing the sights, sounds, and smells that makes Seattle a gem of a city. After gearing up (see meet up location) we bicycle through Seattle’s Olympic Sculpture Park on our way to the Ballard Locks. You will get a chance to rest and explore this amazing area and really cool fish ladder. Our bicycle guides navigate you through the hipster neighborhoods of Ballard, Fremont, South Lake Union, Seattle Center, and Queen Anne on an amazing interurban bicycle trail. You will experience breathtaking views, old railroad bridges, a boat museum, Theo's Chocolate factory and so much more. We end our adventure biking through the Heart of Seattle on our way back to the waterfront. Only 2 miles is not on a protected bike trail. Must be at least 12-years-old and 5 feet tall. Daily 9:30am-12:30pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Seattle Bicycle Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seattle Bicycle Tours, 11 Vine Street on the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall St., Seattle, WA 98104
Start your bicycle tour on Seattle's waterfront utilizing a fast network of inner city bicycle trails. Your guide will provide you with lots of fun facts and pictures on this picturesque city bike tour. You will bike in 8 out of 13 neighborhoods that makes up Seattle. Most of the tour is on a protected bike lane so its very safe. Seattle is the number one bicycle city in America.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :11 Vine St, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.