Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide
Founded in 1886, Arsenal has a wonderful history from the club’s time at Woolwich, Highbury and Emirates Stadium. The newly refurbished museum offers visitors the chance to take in a number of exciting exhibits. Many of the items on display were kindly donated by former players who hold a special place in Arsenal’s history.
Highlights include Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves that he wore for every league match of the unbeaten ‘Invincibles’ season in 2003/04, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Charlie George’s FA Cup Final shirt from 1971: The museum also features two impressive video theatres and twenty major displays based on Arsenal’s proud history.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Audio guide
- Museum entry
- Experience the new Emirates Stadium Tour
- Access to behind the scenes areas of the stadium such as the Players Entrance,
- .. Home and Away Dressing Room, Head Coach’s Office, Players Tunnel, Pitchside, Home Dugout etc..
- Choose commentary from Lee Dixon, Charlie George or Nigel Mitchell (English only)
- Free personalised tour certificate
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Stadium
What's excluded :
- Match ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Rd Holloway, London N7 7AJ England
Self-Guided Audio Tour
Explore behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club and let a host of Arsenal stars share their matchday experiences with you on a self-guided audio tour of Emirates Stadium. Get ready to take your place in the changing room, walk down the tunnel and hear the roar of 60,000 fans. Tours available in 9 languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese
The self-guided tour includes a trip to the spectacular, interactive Arsenal Museum which includes exclusive exhibits including Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, Charlie George's 1971 FA Cup final shirt and Alan Smith's shirt from 1994's European Cup Winners Cup Final. Plus much more.
New for summer 2020 - To celebrate Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup, come and have your photo taken with the famous trophy on an Emirates Stadium Tour
Departure Point :Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Rd Holloway, London N7 7AJ England
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: No stadium tours on match days or from 1pm the day before European fixtures. Please check opening hours from the official site to avoid any disappointments.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
- Opening times may vary so please check prior to visiting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.