Emotions Native Park with ATV, Cenote & Ziplines -Admission Ticket only
Shifts: 8:00 am, 11:00 am and 3:00 p.m.
Feel your adrenaline rush on this 3.5-hour ATV, cenotes, and zipline adventure. Drive an ATV through the jungle before enjoying the thrills of hanging bridges, hidden jungle paths, and more.
• ATV Tour: enjoy the natural beauty of the park as you cross a spectacular hanging bridge and ramp that will take your breath away.
• Mayan Vestige: trek through winding paths until you reach an ancient Mayan vestige.
• Mayan Ceremony: participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony by a Mayan shaman.
• Ixchel Cenote: discover the magnificent Ixchel cenote, home to a small Mayan altar.
• Ziplines: fly through the air and thrill as you zip over the jungle on three ziplines and enjoy the scenery.
• Cenote: refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters of the Half Moon Cenote.
• Traditional Snacks: savor the flavors of some traditional snacks and our famous “chayitas”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Typical snacks
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation is NOT INCLUDED
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD single ATV and 25 USD double).
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
• Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- Only passengers over 16 year old can drive the ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates under all weather conditions
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age – 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.