Empress Sisi - The Lady Di of Vienna
The Myth of Empress Sisi is unbroken until today.
A lot of rumours, legends and stories are surrounding her, not only today, but also back in her time. What is it about her that stil moves so many people?
Not prepared for the crown to wear, she had to deal with high expectations and pressure similar to Lady Di. Where can we find similarities between those two?
Come along and get an inside view of the life of Sisi behind the myth!
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
On this tour you will explore the Imperial Palace on foot from outside and hear about Sisis life as an Empress at the court of Vienna. You will enter a beautiful garden and have a look at her memorial. Afterwards we walk along the main paths the aristocracy enjoyed to walk on in their earlier days. The tour ends at the Capuchin Crypt where you will be given an insight about the burial cult of the famous Habsburg dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mozart cafe, Albertinaplatz 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.