eMTB - El Burgo XC Challenge - 28km - Challenging
This ride explores the forests around the white village of El Burgo. The ride has been designed for our e-MTBS, with challenging sections throughout. The e-MTBs allow us to take on more climbing, so we get to enjoy even more of the fun descents which abound in these forests.
We start from an amazing spot, high above El Burgo in the remote Sierra Blanquilla, with views across to the mountains of the Sierra de las Nieves. We descend down into El Burgo, along a single track path. We then explore the forest trails and sections of single track. After the final climb to the Puerto de la Mujer we follow one of our favourite single track routes, with technical challenges and flowy sections across the pine-covered mountains back to el Burgo.
Note: This ride is for MTB riders who are confident with descending on loose rocky trails and who enjoy natural and technical single track. Good fitness is also required - whilst the eMTBs help with the climbs, they don't do all the work!
per adult from
What's included :
- British Cycling qualified Guide
- Quality Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
Test our eMTB's on technical trails.
A perfect ride for experienced riders to try out our eMTB's. Explore the foothills of the Sierra de las Nieves on forest trails, inter-connected with natural, technical, singletrack that will challenge your riding skills. Start and finish at the white village of El Burgo.
Departure Point :Carretera a Ronda, 1, 29420 El Burgo, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.