eMTB - Setenil Circular - 43km - Easy level
This circular route takes us through valleys and hills, enjoying open countryside and farmland. We ride past local bodegas and ride below the Roman amphitheatre at Acinipo. We visit the unusual "cavehouse" village of Setenil de las Bodegas and then take an easy ride back towards Ronda.
This ride begins with a descent into Arriate and a short section through the base of the valley. We then take a steady climb up into vineyard territory. The bodegas here produce some fine local wines and offer fantastic panoramas over the valley of the Serrania de Ronda. We pass the tiny, sleepy viillage of Venta de Leche before dropping down through olive groves to the river valley to visit the picturesque village of Setenil de las Bodegas for a refreshment stop. We see where many of the houses, bars and restaurants have been built directly into the limestone rock of the river valley walls. We ride up out of the valley and finish along open countryside and farmland to Ronda.
per adult from
What's included :
- British Cycling qualified Guide
- Quality Electric Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
Cross country to "cavehouse" village.
Cross country ride on unsurfaced tracks and quiet roads up into the hills above Setenil de las Bodegas and passing below Acinipo (Roman Ampitheatre) for spectacular views. Exciting descent through fields and farmland to the village, with its ancient "cavehouses".
• Setenil de las Bodegas, Setenil de las Bodegas, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Departure Point :Hike and Bike The Sierras - Day Tours | Holidays | Hiking, Cycling & MTB Guides | Bike Hire by APPONTMENT ONLY, Hacienda los Pinos, Calle Sierra de las Cumbres, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.