eMtn Bike Experience, National Park Single-Track Trails (TA)
electric Mountain Bikes are a game-changer!!
- See More. Go Further
- Noe One Left Behind. Have More Fun.
- Everyone Can Ride. No Learning.
- Climb Anything. Don't Sweat It.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- eMountain Bikes
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
'By Earth & Ocean' is so excited to be the first and only approved tour operator for eBikes on the legendary Noosa single-track (basically, the best tracks!!)
With the National Park having 30kms of manicured mountain bike trails, we'll take you for some great rides and select you the best trails based on your ability level. You ride our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes. With these eBikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails so you can ride twice as far and enjoy twice as much. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain.
This 2.5hr experience gives you an amazing taste of what these bikes can do. We meet at the trails (10mins from Noosa), you're given training on the bikes and we hit the dirt tracks!! You're lead by your guide through the best trails, enjoying refreshments & conversations during our rest spots
- eMtn Bikes
- light refreshments
- National Park Fees
We also do Surf Lessons, Kayaking, Climbs, Brewery & Vineyard visits....so remember to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone!
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
Departure Point :Wooroi Day Use Area, 186 Cooroy Noosa Rd, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.