Enchanted Forest & Wine Tasting
Just 30 minutes from Lisbon, in the center of the saloia area is the Tapada de Mafra, an Enchanted Forest of biodiversity. Once a real hunting ground for the monarchs, it is now a space dedicated to the preservation of the local fauna, where you will have the opportunity to be in unison with nature and see wildlife in its habitat. Bet on a different program and explore the heart of the Saloia area, visiting the favorite places of the Lisboetas families. Get to know the farms and wines that are putting the region of Lisbon on the map! It is a day dedicated to the senses, see, hear, touch, smell and taste what is best in the saloia zone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tapas of regional products to accompany the evidence. Typical sandwich.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Proof of 8 different wines from 2 different demarcated regions.
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water - 1 small bottle of water per passenger
- Entry/Admission - Tapada Nacional de Mafra
- Entry/Admission - Quinta de Sant'Ana
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Murta
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Mafra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Mafra, Terreiro Dom Joao v, Mafra 2640-492 Portugal
Marvel at the facade of the imposing Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tapada Nacional de Mafra, En9-2 Portao do Codecal, Mafra 2640-448 Portugal
Embark on a train trip through the forest where you can see animals such as wild boar and deer, among others. Attention bird lovers! Binoculars in hand! Do not miss the opportunity to see various species of birds in their habitat. You will learn more about birds of prey and even beekeeping!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Quinta de Sant'Ana, Rua Direita 3, Gradil, Mafra 2665-113 Portugal
We come from nature to visit a wine producer from the region that is part of the demarcated region of Lisbon. A charming place where you will taste 5 wines accompanied by local cheeses wrapped in saloia atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aldeia Tipica Jose Franco, Estrada Nacional 116, Mafra 2640-578 Portugal
Taste the most famous bread from the Lisbon area in a place as surprising as its creator.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Murta, Estr. Velha do Boição 300, 2670-632 2670, 2670 Bucelas, Portugal
We continue towards Lisbon, in the Bucelas area, where the producer himself guided the visit and will serve 3 wines accompanied by regional products.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marquês de Pombal, 1250-160 Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Rented Real Estate
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.