Enchanting Herzegovina Adventure
On this spectacular journey you will witness the finest of Mostar and the southern region of the country also know as Herzegovina. Along the way visit the highlights in breathtaking Pocitelj including a variety of museums and surprises along the way. You will be treated with snacks and water refreshments along the way. This truly is the best way to not only explore but really experience the very best Bosnia and Herzegovina has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- Entry/Admission - Zitomislic Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Roman Villa Mogorjelo Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
This region characterizes the diversity of its above-ground and underground waters. The source of the Buna is one of the largest and most beautiful in Europe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zitomislic Monastery, Zitomislic, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
In 1566 the Ottoman Empire, as represented by the kadija (qadi) in Nevesinje, granted the Miloradović-Hrabren family a permit to build monastery at Žitomislić over the ruins of an older church. The monastery took more than forty years to complete with the first reference to monks at Žitomislić in 1606.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Roman Villa Mogorjelo Archaeological Site, Mogorjelo bb, Capljina 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mogorjelo is a Roman villa rustica that dates from the early fourth century. It is situated on a hill off the Neretva branch, 5 km south of Čapljina, alongside the road to Gabela in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The area is currently protected by the state and is surrounded by a park and a horse farm
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kravica waterfall, often erroneously called Kravice, is a large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is 10 kilometres (6 mi) south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Mostar. Its height is about 25 metres (80 ft) and the radius of the lake in the base of the waterfall is 120 metres (390 ft)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medjugorie Regina Pacis, Ulice Kralice Mira 75, Medjugorje 88266 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The story of Medugorje is well known to most Catholics. In 1981 six teenagers were playing together in the hills between the villages of Medugorje and Bijakovici.
It was on this barren hillside that Mother Mary appeared and spoke to them. When the children told their parents the first reaction was scepticism. The apparitions, however, did not cease. She appeared again and again and soon made believers out of even the most vocal of critics. Since then it is estimated that over 15 million people have visited this tiny place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your location in Sarajevo so we may pick you up. If departing from different city please notify us for alternate arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.