Endemic Levada do Rei Walk
Known as Kings Levada, This is undoubtedly one of the levadas you don’t want to miss. A magnificent trail of the Madeira’s Laurissilva forest where you can enjoy the unique vegetation of this UNESCO natural heritage. The first part of the trail consists of a mixture of endemic and introduced vegetation after the discovery of the island. You can see various perspectives of the village at a distance.
In the second part, the trail penetrates into the interior of the island, that stills remains the same since before its discovery, more than five centuries ago. In this path you find the natural flora and fauna of Madeira, which include laurel, heather, chaffinch, among many, many others. If you think you reach the end of the levada, keep walking, explore the forest and discover the exhilaration beauty it still has to offer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
This Tour (Walk) starts off at the reception of your hotel, between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning; we will stop in a shop so you can buy water, snacks, fruits and other things that you might want or need. We will leave at the first point of meeting with your Walk Tour Guide for this walk.
This walk takes approximately 04 hours to do
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.