Enduro Tour in Georgia from Tbilisi
Georgia’s incomparable beauty of nature is a paradise for motorcycle tourists. You will never forget the roaring of motors, the fascinating steeps and slopes, the extreme landscape and the feeling of endless freedom luring you to ever new adventures. Tour starts, from Tbilisi city center, group will go to Rustavi international motor park, where you will have short break information about driving, safety insurance, you will have a drive test.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- All activities
- Local Driver/guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include a per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Georgia’s incomparable beauty of nature is a paradise for motorcycle tourists. You will never forget the roaring of motors, the fascinating steeps and slopes, the extreme landscape and the feeling of endless freedom luring you to ever new adventures.
Whoever visited Georgia but once will always tell about the unrivalled, breathtaking Enduro-Motorsport adventures. You will be compelled by the fantastic, pristine nature, the overwhelming landscape leading you from one climatic zone to the next. Within a little more than just a one-hour drive you will pass through mountain forests, snowed-covered gorges and subtropical areas.
Within 100 km in a round you may experience palms and bays, glaciers more than 5000 meters high, each further kilometre leads you through jungles, semi-deserts, bamboo forest, stretched green valleys. This diverse landscape gives you the impression as if you were driving through three continents at once.
Georgia is a Christian country with a long-standing and deep tradition of hospitality. Ancient cultural memorials, frescos, old churches in high mountain villages tell of Georgia’s rich history.
Just try the delicious national food and menus carefully prepared by your Georgian hosts like mchadi and khachapuri baked in the traditional tandyry oven, home-made salted sheep-cheese and ham shashlik.
Driving through Georgia and experiencing its beauties gives you a taste of this amazing country.
Departure Point :Departure location is in Tbilisi city center
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Day tour returns from David Gareja to Rustavi international motor park, where you will give back all equipment and continue trip to your Hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.