english guide + full day mirror effect sun set cup of wine
ONE DAY TOUR WHEN SALING VISITING THE TRAIN CEMETERY, COLCHANI HANDCRAFT MARKET, SALT PHOTOGRAPHS OF PERSPECTIVE AND MIRROR EFFECT IN TIME OF RAIN, PONCHO AND WATER BOOTS, VISIT TO THE HOTEL OF SALT MUSEUM MONUMENT TO THE RALLY DAKLA, VISA TO LA RALLY ISAKLA, VISA TO LA RALLY ISAKLA AND SHORES OF THE THUNUPA VOLCANO AND RETURN WITH SUNSET AND A WINE GLASS.
THE COST INCLUDES TRANSPORTATION, SPECIALIZED GUIDE BILINGUE, FOOD, TRANSFER AIRPORT-UYUNI.
THE TOUR CAN BE IN PRIVATE OR SHARED, SPECIAL AND PERSONALIZED SERVICE.
4 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- • Transfer from Uyuni airport or pick up from the hotel in Uyuni.
• Visit to the train cemetery 10 minutes from Uyuni, visit Colchani artisanal salt market, salt craft shops, llama wool fabrics, alpaca and manual salt process, heaps of salt, salt eyes, rally monument Dakar and world flags square.
• Visit the first salt hotel now a museum restaurant, where we will have the buffet lunch.
• Visit to the Incahuasy Island where there will be a walk to the top, from where you can see the giant cacti and the huge salt flat in its entirety.
• After the island we continue to take perspective photos on salar, while we wait for the sunset we have a glass of wine.
• End of the tour, transfer to the airport, bus station or to your hotels.
• 4x4 transport
• Water boots (in the rainy season).
• Perspective photos, with mirror effect reflections (in the rainy season).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotel name and whatsap numberAirports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.