English Guided tour in Colosseum and Palatine Hill with access to Roman Forum
• Skip the long queues to the three largest sites of Ancient Rome
• Embark on a 2.5-hour tour with a professional experienced guide
• Enjoy a spectacular view over the Forum from the Capitoline Hill
Timed Entranced access to one of the world’s most-visited and ancient monuments. With this guided tour get into the must-see sites of Roman history: the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Colosseum , Palatine Hill and Roman Forum entrance ticket with reservation
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Palatina in Palazzo Pitti
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets and Reservations to Arena Floor & Underground
- Do not gurantee Skip-the-line except in events of delay or strike by the Colosseum management.
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Please be present at the Souvenir Colosseo Shop (Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM) 30 minutes before the departure time in order to avoid any delays.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guided group tour starts at the Arch of Constantine, the biggest and one of the best-preserved triumphal arches in Rome. From here, you’ll skip the line to the Colosseum and begin your exploration of Ancient Rome. The Colosseum is one of the world’s most iconic landmarks, learn about the cruel and grueling events that took place here, such as the fights between Gladiators and discover about their hard lives. Enjoy learning more from your guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria Palatina in Palazzo Pitti, Amici di Palazzo Pitti Piazza Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
No visit to Ancient Rome is complete without a visit to the Palatine Hill, where all it began. You’ll learn about the legend of the twin brothers Remus and Romulus, see where the battle between the brothers took place and find out how Romulus founded the city of Rome. This historical site also consists of incredible frescoes in the House of Augustus and Hippodrome, an elliptical sunken garden from the Palace of Domitian. Here, enjoy an impressive view of the Circus Maximus and the valley of the Roman Forum before continuing your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Finish with a chance to explore the Roman Forum with your expert guide. The Forum is known as the heart of Ancient Rome. The guide will lead you through the bustling marketplace, once ruled by the moneylenders and shopkeepers, and show you its most evocative ruins, including the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Arch of Titus, House of the Vestal Virgins, Senate House and the Basilica of Maxentius. Here, you can also admire and listen to the story of the triumphal road, also known as The Sacred Way of the Roman Forum.
In just three hours you’ll have discovered Ancient Rome, and been taught about its history. So, you can now tick off one of the items on your 'Eternal City' bucket list!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- "Skip-the-line" access is not guaranteed, during peak season as group entry can be delayed due to the Amphitheather’s intense security checks.
- Please note a deposit fee of 10 euros will be charged for each radio device as "RADIO SECURITY GUARANTEE"before the start of the tour. This deposit can be collected once the radio has been handed over after the tour.
- You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.