enjoy 1 night in luxor with tours,daily lunch& air balloon from Cairo by flight
enjoy the main highlights of Luxor
the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from the hotel.
experience the life trip hot air balloon.
sailing felucca ride in luxor is unique experience.
ride a camel and touch the real culture in luxor
flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Cairo ,door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza,qualified licensed drivers,expert tour guide,daily lunch,tours to valley of the kings,the famous carter house,queen Hatsheput temple,colossi of menon,karnak temple,felucca ride,camel ride,1 night at lotus hotel(Nile view),taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- flight tickets cairo/luxor/cairo
- Egyptology tour guide
- taxes and charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- sailing Nile traditional felucca
- hot air balloon trip
- 1 night at lotus hotel in luxor(Nile view) with breakfast
- camel ride
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 35 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: flight Cairo to luxor
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
the most important question to any traveler which is the richest culture in Egypt absolutely the answer is luxor city.will be waiting for you memorable and great day in luxor.discover the largest temple in the world and know carter story who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.our representative will pick you up from hotel where we going to drive to Cairo airport to take flight to luxor.your Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from luxor airport.drive down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy Nile fresh air.get to the great valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs.enjoy the mystery magician of the kings valley.drive over and visit carter house who discovered the most famous tomb tut ankh amun.watch his tools such as his pen.his phone,his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh amun. it is rare past atmosphere.continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and listen to her fabulous story.at the end of the tour visit the two giant status of memnon .take motor boat back to the east bank where we will check in hotel.before sun set this is the perfect time for felucca ride.after the great tour back to your hotel.over night hotel
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: over night at lotus hotel(Nile view)
Day 2: the life time trip hot air balloon.visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
be ready for the unique experience the life trip as they call it the hot air balloon.
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding.
Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank , then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum ( Luxor ).
after the fabulous tour back to hotel for breakfast.now it is time to visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple.
try to listen well to your guide who will give you the history details of the great temple.after the memorable day drive to luxor airport to take the flight back to Cairo.
drive back to your hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.