ENJOY A TOUR to Tulum with POWERFUL ATVs and an Underground Cenote with Buffet
We bring for you a tour with everything you need in your holiday, a perfect combination between history, nature and speed.
Discose the stories hidden by Mayan culture in one of its most famous prestiges, unique for being the only archaeological area built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. You'll discover an astonishing seafront, where the turquoise waves of the Caribbean Sea hit the high cliffs.
Tackle one of the most powerful and modern quad bikes in the Riviera Maya and put your driving prowess approved, you will move at full speed along extreme terraceria roads, testing your driving skills.
After a pure adrenaline, you can cool off in an underground cenote with crystal clear waters, where in addition to refusing, you can take a moment to appreciate the subacuatic environment beneath you.
Every landscape on this tour will amaze you! Enigmatic Mayan Ruins, the abundant jungle and an underground cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet and Drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Admission to Tulum Ruins
- Bilingual Guide
- Tour on ATV
- Snorkeling at an underground cenote
- Medical insurance (collision insurance available at additional cost)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Photos & videos (Extra cost)
- Optional damage/collision insurance ($15 per driver)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This adventure begins when our team arrives for you at your hotel in our already sanitized van. We will head to the ruins of Tulum and in the comañia of your guide you will know the amazing secrets of this Mayan civilization.
In addition you will be given some time to travel for you alone this fantastic archaeological area and take all the necessary photos and know its beautiful beach that is located under the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We will go up once again to the van and take you to the jungle where we will start the adrenaline, board your own quad bike to the off-road, and start a tour of the jungle path.
We will come to cool off in an underground cenote where you will be given the necessary equipment to perform the snorkeling activity. At the end of the day of activities on the Riviera May you will expect a complete buffet with rich food from the region and unlimited alcoholic beverages.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Basic swimming skills are required to participate in this tour.
- The minimum age to drive ATV is 16 years and 8 years as a passenger
- If you have any health problems or physical impairments, please contact us before making your reservation, so that we can advise you on it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.