Enjoy an extreme day in Riviera Maya ATVS (shared) Ziplines and a Mayan Cenote
Discover one the most fun and adventurous activities and tours in Riviera Maya, an ecological park located in the depths of the jungle of Mexico, designed for those who enjoy adventure. You´ll spend an exicting day. Live this tour with families and/ friend full of adrenaline.
On board these atvs "all terrain" you will explore this unique natural setting in Cancun. Get into the mysterious mayan jungle and its mangroves with your atv, have fun like never before surrounded by hundreds of species of animals and plants.
Travel the length and breadth of the beaches of Cancun and crystal clear waters with the different circuits that atvs tour has for you, which will undoubtedly raise your adrenaline to the maximum.
The activities that you have included in our park are:
The ziplines full of adrenaline in the depth of the jungle, Drive Atvs (shared), an extreme activity with professional equipment and the experience of swimming in the refreshing waters of a real Mayan cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Ride in ATVs (shared), Zipline and Cenote
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lockers $10 USD
- Riviera Maya & Playa del carmen has a cost of $10 to $15 more depending on the location of the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
This tour begins with the pick up at your hotel where you can choose between two schedules, in the morning or at noon, our guides will take you to the jungle of the Mayan Riviera, were our ecological park is located where you can make the most exciting adrenaline activities.
You will come across the jungle on an ATV, you will fly through the air with the zipline circuit and at the end you will live the experience of swimming in a true Mayan Cenote which is a natural pool with crystal clear and fresh water.
It is a complete experience where we will give you Mexican snacks and water during the activities.
Dare to live this exciting tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not acept credit card of any type.(AE, VISA, MC)
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra cash.
- The maximun weight allowed is 300lb.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.