ENJOY an PRIVATE SPORT FISHING with Drinks, Boat & Fishing Equipment
Puerto Morelos has a unique personality, it is an authentic fishing village typical of the Mexican Caribbean; a cosmopolitan, quiet, bohemian, and relaxed atmosphere that allows you to connect with the simplicity of your people. Located between the Riviera Maya and Cancun.
Fishing in this region of Yucatan especially caters to sport fishermen with large trophies of Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado, and Tuna. Many years have been explored by these little-known waters for Marlin and Sailfish fishing, with more areas waiting to be explored. If you're looking for a real fishing adventure, fish that have rarely seen a fly or lure, explore the most exciting areas in the Mexican Caribbean.
The area has been pointed out by fishermen as "one of the most beautiful deserted beaches in the world." Visitors can also relax on the beach, swim, water sports, and enjoy the nightlife of the Mexican Caribbean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks at the boat trip (Soda, Beer and Water Bottle)
- Fishing equipment and Bait
- Fishing Licence
- Crew, captain and sailor
- Catch of the dar cooking (Optional)
- Dock Fee
What's excluded :
- Photos (Extra cost)
See you at the meeting point in the Marina of El Resort El Cid in Puerto Morelos, where the staff will welcome you and give you information about the tour to made and its security measures.
We will board the private boat and we'll start sailing through the Caribbean ocean on this adventure, in search of the perfect fish. When you get to the point of the fishing area you will have time to do Trolling and wait for that fish to catch. In addition, you being able to do deep fishing on the crew. During your fishing time on the boat, you will have soft drinks, water bottles, and beers to enjoy the sunny day a bit.
We will finally return to the Marina the Cid and take pictures of you with your captured fish.
Departure Point :El Cid Hotel Marina Rivera Maya, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.