Enjoy Fresh Summer Time on Miyagi Coastline
Matsushima is a town between Sendai and Minamisanriku, this town is along the coast, and there is about two hundreds islands near Matsushima. So this time, we are going to discover the most beautiful place in Matsushima and just enjoy fresh summer time here.
These are the tour schedule below :
10:00 Arahama Elementary School
11:30 Shiogama Fish Market
13:00 Shiogama Shrine
14:00 Umanose/ Tomiyama kannodo
16:00 Sendai airport
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruins of the Great East Japan Earthquake Sedai Arahama Elementary School, 32-1 Arahama Shinborihata, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai 984-0033 Miyagi Prefecture
See the remains of 3.11 disaster and know the real story that was happened there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shiogama Seafood Market, 1-20-74, Shinhama-cho, Shiogama 985-0001 Miyagi Prefecture
Have lunch there.
(Fish market food not included in tour cost. Please purchase with cash.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shiogama Shrine, 1-1 Ichimoriyama, Shiogama 985-8510 Miyagi Prefecture
Visit the Shiogama Shrine and know some Japanese religion here.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from any hotel in the vicinity of Sendai Station. Otherwise, our meeting point is Sendai Station East Exit below the escalator (designated group bus area). Staff will be holding up sign for you to easily find us!Ports
- Sendai airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.