Enjoy Full Day Luxor Tours Highlights From Cairo By Airplane
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer program from Cairo to Luxor, Take this full-day tour from Cairo by flight to visit Karnak temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings Colossi of Memnon, and Hatshepsut’s Temple, between these y’ll take lunch break time in Luxor, then we transfer you to the airport to take your flight to Cairo.
See the sights of ancient Egypt’s other capital, Luxor, in a day—by plane
Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers, including domestic flights
Unwind over lunch in a local Luxor restaurant
Enjoy a more personal experience with a private guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off.
- Ask for your Silver Free Gift
- Bottled water
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Domestic flight from Cairo-Luxor, Luxor-Cairo.
- Private air-conditioned Car.
What's excluded :
- All Entrance fees
- Any extra tours
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Early morning our friendly representative come to pick up you to Cairo airport to take the airplane to Luxor. Meet and assist at Luxor airport when you arrive from our representative and your tour guide with a private air-conditioned car. Then start your tour to visit west bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings) where original burial site of the boy king Tutankhamun and take information about ancient Egyptian religion, Continue the tour to visit Hatshepsut temple at El Dir-Elbahri this impassive temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh, which rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. On the way back to east side stop off at the Colossi of Memnon to the largest statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile river they be as guards of the west side. Break refreshing lunchtime at local restaurant, continue visit Karnak Temple the largest temple ever built, visit there the Hypostyle Hall with 134 largest columns, see the obelisks of King Tuthmosis I, Hatshepsut’s, after that go to see the secret lake, it’s the oldest lake it used to Clean bodies before praying for God's. Continue your tour to visit Luxor temple, this temple dedicated to the worshipped wife of Amon RAA (the main god in Luxor) it's called Mut, then take you to drink Cup of Tea or coffee at the local coffee shop in downtown Luxor, transfer to airport to take your flight back to Cairo,Than transfer you to your hotel in Cairo.
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock-cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djoser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary"
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from any hotelAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.