Enjoy Hiking & Admire Berber Culture (Valley Paradise)
Paradise Valley is a very Vibrant place, looks like a part of heaven, it is surrounded by palm trees and breathtaking mountains, this attractive location is known for its abundance of rock pools and small waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
Your tour will start by picking you up from your hotel, taking you for a unique day trip hike in Paradise Valley far off the beaten tracks, showing you all the hidden paths through mountains, oasis garden and local villages. You will enjoy beautiful panoramic views of this Berber countryside and knowing more about natural materials, healing plants growing in this magic area and how to transform it to become food, medicine or to make construction.
For lunch we will share a traditional Tajine made by locals and we will continue the hike down to the Oued for a nice dip in natural rock pools.
Then, go back to the car back and you will make a Break on the way to visit a Women Cooperative making Homemade, Argan, Oil and beauty products.
When you finish your trip, we will get you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your residence or hotel in Agadir city
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.