Enjoy Private Tour: Pharaonic Village
private tour of a pharaonic village in Cairo. Bear witness to life in ancient times in this living museum of Egyptian life. Tour an amazing replica of Tutankhamun’s tomb and gain expert insight thanks to your own private Egyptologist.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a look at ancient Egyptian life on this private tour of a pharaonic village in Cairo. Experience daily life as it unfolds around you and wonder at the authenticity of this living museum. Check out reenactments of historic scenes, like Moses floating in the Nile, and tour a replica of King Tutankhamun’s tomb. This recreation allows travelers to see the original tomb in all its splendor, since treasures inside the original at Valley of the Kings were emptied long ago. Local experts also demonstrate the art of mummification in a truly memorable presentation and an on-site museum showcases the history of Alexandria as well as Islamic and Christian religions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.