ENJOY the ADRENALINE and the SEA with an ATV and Wave Runner Tour
Combine the incredible joy of driving an ATV through the jungle with the heart-pounding thrill of riding a WaveRunner on the waters of the Caribbean Sea. Keep on the lookout for amazing views and enjoy the spectacular natural scenery during your adventure.
Explore the jungle and mangroves of the Yucatan Peninsula as you drive your own ATV and defy the waves of the Caribbean Sea in an exceptional Wave Runner, enjoying the majestic setting.
Sent the excitement on Maroma Beach, considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Ride a Wave Runner through the critalina waters of the Mexican Caribbean and feel the salty breeze.
Complete this blissful adventure, experiencing the thrill of high speeds as you drive an ATV through the abundant vegetation of the Mayan Jungle and mangrove forest.
You will be the driver of two incredible high-speed bikes in two different terrains. You'll lift fun mud waves in the jungle and let the sea water cool your skin while riding a jet ski at full speed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared ATV
- Shared Waver Runner
- Bilingual Guide
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks after the tour at the restaurant: Bottled water, soft drinks
- Snacks - Delicious refried beans, tortilla chips, sauce
- Entry/Admission - El Dorado Maroma
What's excluded :
- Lockers and key $2 USD (it will be charged $5 USD, at the end of the tour $3 USD will be returned)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Docking fee $8 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Dorado Maroma, Carr. Cancún - Tulum Km. 55.3, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
This day will start when our driver picks you up in one of our mini vans already sanitized for greater health care and we'll taking you to the famous Playa Maroma.
Who you will do the registration and your guide will direct you to the first activity. They will given you some instructions about ATV, they will teach you how to handle it and give you your equipment, you can choose your ATV alone or shared. Then you'll board and start accelerating and following your guide to take you through the May jungle in the middle of mud roads, challenging obstacles which will make your adventure the most exciting and fun.
When you finish the activity through the jungle lands, it's time to venture into the Caribbean Sea at Maroma Beach, again you'll get instructions on driving. Then you can board your Wave runner and start a fun ride with an incredible view.
At the end of the two activities you will be able to enjoy a delicious snack and non-alcoholic drinks before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to participate: 6
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- Minors aged 6 to 15 must participate on shared basis accompanied by a paying adult
- Minors aged 6 to 9 pay the child rate
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries, heart conditions, or back problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.