Enjoy the flavors of Colombia!
The Paloquemao market square is an essential tourist spot for all lovers of exotic fruits and foods. It is a place full of vibrant colors, aromas and flavors. Colombia occupies a privileged place on our planet that allows it to produce fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the year. In addition, the country has negotiated many trade agreements, which gives access to many more products from the rest of Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Come and enjoy an incredible variety of flavors that you will not find anywhere else.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Some samples of fruits are included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mercado de Paloquemao, Calle 19 # 25-04, Bogota 111611 Colombia
We will go through the sales stalls of fruits, vegetables, avocados, flowers and medicinal and aromatic herbs.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Mercado Paloquemado, 25-04, Ac. 19, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.