Enjoy the real beauty & culture of Sapa
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
✔️Study how the local people make their clothes and other handicraft from Hemp and Indigo as well as their culture, custom and habit.
✔️Study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as:
✔️Visit small ethnic groups: Black Hmong, the Day and Red Dzao tribes
✔️Have chance to visit most of the most attractively places in Sapa
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All entrance fees on the tour
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa ( optional )
- Safe transportation in Sapa
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 3
- Dinner - Dinner x 3
- Lunch - Lunch x 3
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drink + Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Visit: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
After having breakfast, we have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, especially you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to discover their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp, indigo…ect.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Lao Chai Village, Lao Chai, Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
After lunch, you head toward Muong Hoa valley. You will pass through Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
After lunch, you will visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Tavan village, which lies in the middle of Muong Hoa valley where excellent panoramas of rice terraced fields. Climbing to the main road, you are transferred to Sapa by car. Having shower and dinner before being transferred to Lao Cai for catching the night train to Hanoi.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
You have breakfast at the home stay before trekking about 8km towards the Red Dzao village of Giang Ta Chai. On the way you will trek up and downhill then through bamboo forest before arriving at the waterfall, Rattan bridge and Stream where you have short rest to swim and picnic lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Su Pan Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River, Supension Bridge and walk up to Supan.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Bac Ha Market, Bac Ha 330000 Vietnam
On sunday only.
Breakfast in hotel.
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to catch the train to Hanoi.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.