Enjoy the Skyline Luge & Skyride
• Children must be at least aged 6+ and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone
• Children under 110cm tall or below age 6 who can walk unassisted can ride the Luge in tandem with an adult by purchasing the Child Doubling ticket
• Children who do not meet the specified height requirements can ride the Luge with an adult by purchasing the Child Doubling ticket on the spot (SGD3 per Luge ride)
• Guests who are pregnant, suffering from back and neck problems, heart problems, and epileptic fits are advised not to take the luge
• The last Luge ride is at approximately 9:20pm each night (this may change depending on weather conditions)
• Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone. Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Luge Sentosa
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
• Experience the half-go kart, half-toboggan ride with origins from New Zealand at its only Asian extension!
• Get on the Sentosa Skyride, a thrilling cable car-like ride with your feet dangling above scenic views
• Zip down the 688m Dragon Trail or the 628m Jungle Trail on the Skyline Luge
• Come dark, you'll also get to try the first Luge night-time experience, offered exclusively at Skyline Luge Sentosa!
• Enjoy convenient and affordable transportation into Sentosa by purchasing a Sentosa Express Ticket!
Part-go kart, part-toboggan (a type of sled), this unique ride will have you racing down a purpose-built track with the wind in your hair and the thrill of gravity's pull. Invented in New Zealand over 27 years ago, Skyline Luge involves a type of three-wheel sled, where riders can control their descent by pulling or pushing handlebars to brake or accelerate. Sentosa's the only place in all of Asia for a ride on the Luge, with a 1.2km-track for you to enjoy with loved ones. You also get the chance to hop on the Sentosa Skyride for an open-cabin trip to the top of the tracks, where you'll enjoy scenic, bird's eye views of the city skyline, Sentosa Island, and the South China Sea!
• Sentosa Island, Sentosa Island
Departure Point :Skyline Luge Sentosa, 1 Imbiah Rd, Singapore 099692
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.