Xplor adventure park is the perfect place for thrill seekers! Navigate your way through mystical caves and incredible rock formations and explore amazing trails on your all-terrain amphibious vehicle.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area)
- Air-conditioned round trip transportation, access fee to the Xplor Park & 4 activities: Stalactite River, Amphibious Vehicles, Underground Rafts and Zip-lines. Buffet lunch with soft drinks, and use of all safety equipment and lockers.
- Buffet, snacks and beverages.
- Locker for two.
What's excluded :
- Towels, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent, photos and videos.
- Equipment: helmet and harness.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Cancun Mexico
Explore the most famous adventure park in Riviera Maya! Paddle your raft through 580 yards of underground caves, then explore 3.4 miles of paths on an amphibious vehicle, and swim, or rather float, the exhilarant 430 yards of crystal-clear water of an incredible river decorated with stalactites and stalagmites.
Fly above the canopy in the middle of the night on the best zipline circuit, and even pass through a ring of fire!
This tour for wild and adventurous individuals who seek a rush of adrenaline! Live an unforgettable nocturnal adventure with Xplor Fire!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please confirm the hotel with your representative.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear swimsuit, shorts, a t-shirt and water shoes. Bring a towel, a change of clothes, biodegradable sunscreen, insect repellent and extra money for souvenirs, photos and personal expenses. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia.
- Minimum age: 5 years. Child price applies to children aged 5 to 11 years with an official ID. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia. Driver’s license required to drive the amphibious vehicles. Drivers must be 18 or older. Minimum age for Hammock Splash activity: 6 years old. Minimum height for ziplines: 3’6” (1.1m). The minimum weight: 88 lbs. Maximum weight: 300 lbs. Harness size: belt 51” and legs 27”. Transportation not available for some hotels in Cancun.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cacun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *** IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE STARTING HOURS *** The specific start time for this activity is at 18:00.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.