Enogastronomic Tour From Naples
Best drivers guide , long experience .
See Amalfi Coast Sharing Tours is a private car service company ,strong passion for his homeland. Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining his license as tour escort for the Campania region, decided to improve the services ,he could offer to his customers by accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breath taking sites and areas in Campania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- licensed guide
- Gastronomic tour (olive oil, Limoncello and wine tasting)
the tour is 8hr long.
The itinerary consists of the following (order may vary):
The olive oil mill/yard is known as an orchard of olive trees in the Sorrentinian Peninsula. The history of the production of olive oil dates back many years, even back to the times of Greek mythology. The old Greek inhabitants produced the olive oil by grinding the olives in an old mill, which were made of calcareous stone. The colonies used to prepare large jars of olive oil, which were produced in Sorrento and donated them to the Goddess of Athens at Punta Campanella and even since then olive oil has always been a part of their tradition. When walking around Sorrento and its surrounding areas you will notice the vast number of terraces in the hills which are covered with olive trees, it is a peaceful place, located on the hills of Sorrento, more precisely Sant'Agnello, is where the Mill is situated. You will have the opportunity to taste and purchase various olive oil. Ranging from orange flavoured, lemon flavoured, delicate extra virgin olive oil has biological natural flavour and much more.
Giardini Di Cataldo: A beautiful oasis away from the busy streets of Sorrento. This oasis is filled with lemon and orange trees. As you are walking through a quiet, quaint lovely garden, the smell of the lemon and orange trees will tingle your senses as you take in the street aroma of citrus. You will have the opportunity to taste various flavors of limoncello which are very delightful. You will have the opportunity to purchase limoncello at a very good price, straight from the source. This is an additional cost of E8 per person.
Wine tour will occur around Vesuvius Volcano where there is a breathtaking wine yard where they grow particular grapes in order to make a great wine known as lacrima de Christi which means the tears of Christ. This is thanks to the volcanic soil. You can test different types of wine as well eat authentic italian food.
This is an additional cost that starts at E28-E38per person or more depending what you choose from the menu. It includes 4 different wine tasting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/port/airport/train station/ B&BAirports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.