Enter Buckingham Palace & See The Main Westminster Sights Tour
We will see 15 of London's most iconic sights in a 3-hour historic walking tour!
And then visit the Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the London residence and administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focal point for the British people at times of national rejoicing and mourning.
It will be an enjoyable, educational and entertaining stroll. From Palaces (and stories of the Monarchy) to Parliament Square (with the history of the government), you will be continuously entertained with bits of history.
• See Buckingham Palace
• Walk through the Royal Parks
• Learn about the history of Westminster
• Visit Parliament Square
• View the London Eye, Big Ben, and Trafalgar Square
Please note: The Changing of the Guard Ceremony is only for the 10 am tour and on certain days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Walking tour of the best sights in Westminster
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Sit in Parliament Square and see the sights
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Drinks (please bring something to sip and nibble on)
- Transport from and to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Big Ben
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :Buckingham Palace Road, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.