Entire Kauai Island Air Tour
The only way to see the entire "Island Paradise" called Kauai, is from above and one of our airplanes is the best way to do it! Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Kauai from one of our two identical GA-8 Airvans, and be mezmerized by the amazing one of a kind panoramic views you'll only get to see from above. We are the ONLY air tour company on Kauai able to accommodate groups of 12 flying at the same time. This is an air tour the whole family will enjoy and love! Photographers love us!
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- 60-70 minute aerial sightseeing tour
- Narrated by professional higly trained pilots
- Noise reduction headsets for adults and children
- Local taxes
- Unimaginably beautiful scenery
- Pickup and dropoff at the ABC Store for our cruise ship guests
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kilauea Lighthouse, Kilauea Road, Kauai, HI
Northern most lighhouse and bird santuary
Pass By: Mt. Waialeale, Kauai, HI
One of the wettest spot son earth
Pass By: Na Pali Coast State Park, Wainiha, Kauai, HI 96746
Magnificent world-famous cathedrals
Pass By: Menehune Fish Pond, Hulemalu Rd. Niumalu, Kauai, HI
The Menehune legend
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Breathtaking!
Pass By: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd off Hwy 580, Lihue, Kauai, HI
Made famous by the television series, Fantasy Island
Pass By: Hanakapiai Falls, Kalalau Trail Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
On the Napali Coastine
Pass By: Hanalei Bay, Kauai, HI
Pier made famous by the song, Puff the Magic Dragon.
Pass By: Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), 21.988204, -159.524912, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI
From the Jurassic Park movies
Departure Point :3745 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- WIth two GA-8 Airvans, we are the ONLY airplane tour company on Kauai who can accommodate 12 guests at the same time! We love famlies and large groups.
- Professional, knowledgeable, highly trained pilots.
- Everyone has a window seat with large bubble windows at no extra charge
- Slow flying tour for optimal viewing and photography
- Noise reduction headsets with voice activated microphones for communication between guests and pilot.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.