Entrance e-ticket for Colosseum & Roman Forum: with 2 Audio Tour
Experience the Colosseum and the Roman Forum at your own pace with a skip-the-line e-ticket and two captivating self-guided audio tours on your smartphone.
Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of Imperial Rome.
Put on your headphones and explore the fabled Arena, the crater-like Cavea, the Colosseum square, the iconic Arch of Constantine, the Basilica Aemilia and the famed Temple of Caesar through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the ancient times.
Tours’ content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Adult entry ticket for the Colosseum, the Roman Forum & the Palatine Hill valid for 24h
- Skip-the-line service
- Two self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Colosseum Arena & Basement:
Your tour begins at the individual visitors’ entrance gate, easily reached from Colosseum square. Once you’ve completed the security check and passed through the turnstiles, you will head to a belvedere from where you will have the chance to admire the fabled Arena, as well as the basement of the amphitheater, which is also visible from this viewpoint.
In the crater-like Cavea, the amphitheater’s seats, you’ll recapture the amazement of the ancient Romans, who shouted and cheered in full swing at the sight of blood. The stories of the wild animals and the desperate men waiting to meet death are bound to get you deep into the brutal heart of the Colosseum!
Duration: 25 minutes
Visit: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Just an 8-minute walk from the Colosseum, the Roman Forum is accessed from Via dei Fiori Imperiali. Upon validating your ticket at the entrance on Via della Salara Vecchia, your audio tour will direct you to the first point of interest, the Basilica Aemilia. There, you’ll admire the only Republican Basilica surviving today and gain insight into the joyous lifestyle of the early Romans who, just like contemporary Italians, loved dining al fresco!
The Temple of Caesar:
Among many other fascinating attractions, you’ll encounter the famed Temple of Caesar, whose life and assassination is commemorated until today at the heart of the Forum. Leave a flower on the grave of the glorious general and learn about the games of power and control in the political life of Rome.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a combination of two downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and a combo skip-the-line e-ticket for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- No live guide or meeting point provided
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions
- Booking requests received between 22:00 to 7:59 (UTC+02:00) are served from 8.00 and on
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (250 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site
- The ticket is valid for 24h and for one entrance to the Colosseum and one to the Roman Forum-Palatine Hill
- The Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are located in the same archaeological area and count as one admission
- This product does not offer a tour for the Palatine Hill
- Viator Voucher is not your entry ticket and is not accepted at the site
- Download the ticket(s) & audio tours while on WiFi prior to your visit - no wifi/4G on-site
- Tickets need to be either printed or downloaded on your phone
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- All visitors need to arrive 30 minutes in advance to go through the security check-in at the Colosseum. Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- The booked entrance time is for the Colosseum entrance. After visiting the Colosseum, visitors can enter the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill with the same ticket(s) in the following 24h
- Large backpacks and bulky bags/ luggage are not allowed
- For safety reasons, the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. Delays may occur even for pre-booked visitors, but this is still the speediest entry to the site
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants under 18 years old, as well as visitors with disabilities accompanied by one family member / a helper (belonging to the health and social assistance service), are eligible for free admission. Reduced tickets are also available for EU citizens 18-25 years old. However, all categories lose the Skip-the-Line privilege.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Bring your own headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.