Entrance to the Manresa Technic Museum
Discover the history and development of the Catalan and Manresa textile industry, from the end of the Middle Ages to the present day, thanks to the exhibition dedicated to cinteria. You can also discover in the exhibition dedicated to the Manresa irrigation channel how a canal built in the 14th century continues to supply more than 150,000 people today.
• Visit impressive water tanks built in the 19th century with a capacity of up to 12 million liters
• Learn about the history, uses and peculiarities of the Manresa textile industry par excellence, the cinteria.
• Discover the history of the Manresa canal, an impressive medieval canal that has supplied a large territory since the 14th century and which is still in use today.
• Family activities on demand, Museum Scape for up to 20 people!
Discover the secrets that a former textile worker left hidden in the museum and one of the reference museums in Catalonia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access without waiting in lines
- Entry/Admission - Museu de la Tecnica de Manresa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museu de la Tecnica de Manresa, carretera de Santpedor, 55, 08242 Manresa Spain
The Manresa Museum of Technology was opened in 1992 within the city's impressive water tanks, now emptied and restored. Since 2009 they host two exhibitions that tell us, on the one hand, the importance of the arrival of water in the city thanks to the construction of the Manresa irrigation channel, an impressive 26-kilometer canal built in the 14th century and which continues to supply the territory today. day, and on the other the evolution of the Catalan textile industry from the end of the Middle Ages to the present day, which has a set of machinery unique for its variety and good state of preservation.
Departure Point :Museu de la Tecnica de Manresa, carretera de Santpedor, 55, 08242 Manresa Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.