Ephesus : Express Entry From Kusadasi Port
Best for independent travelers seeking an express look on the ancient city of Ephesus without attaching a tour group. With luxury pick up and drop off service.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Skip-Line Entrance Ticket of Ephesus
- Guide Book & Visiting Map of Ephesus (Borrowed)
- Transport with Luxury Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Live Guide English (2$ Per person)
- Audio Guide Headset English (5$ per person)
- Skip-Line Entrance Ticket of Terrace Houses (8$ per person)
- Personal Photographer (1$ per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
# Tour representer will welcome you after you get off your ship in Kusadasi cruise port.
# The tour representer will take you to a luxury minivan and he will hand your entrance ticket and guide book.
# Driver will drop you at upper gate of Ephesus.
# You will visit Ephesus by your own as you wish. (Or you can visit with guide - Optional)
Step by step Visit of Ephesus from upper gate to lower gate.
1. Entrance of the ancient city of Ephesus
Directly go to the toll gate and show your ticket of Ephesus and get inside.
2. Visit the area with any pace you wish, follow the path to down until lower gate, you really don't need a guide to find the lower gate.
3. Meet with the driver at lower gate & head back to your ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is only available for CRUISE PASSENGERS. There is no hotel pick up. You can't book this tour if you are not coming with cruise.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.