Ephesus Full-Day Tour from Istanbul by Plane with Antique City
Daily Ephesus trip from Istanbul give you chance to explore the ancient city of Ephesus on a tour includes transport, guide and two ways flight from/to Istanbul. See stunning monuments to the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine civilizations.
• Full-day Ephesus Ancient City tour from Istanbul
• Explore ancient and Christian sites and Visit virgin mary House
• Hassle-free pre-arranged daily tour package for you
• Travel by plane to make the most of your time
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Domestic Flight Ticket: Istanbul - Izmir
- Domestic Flight Ticket: Izmir - Istanbul
- Local expert guide licenced by Ministry of Tourism
- All transfers from/to airport and your hotel
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees
- All local taxes and services
- 3-Course Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus Ancient City , an outstanding example of a Roman port city, with sea channel and harbour basin. It was Hellenic Greece capital city and was the capital of the Roman Empire’s province of Asia. Ephesus was economically, geographically, politically and culturally significant. Many famous classical philosophers who are still read today such as Heraclitus, lived in the scientific, cultural and artistic city of Ephesus.
After enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow downhill walk with your guide . Your route takes you to the Odeon(Concert Hall), The Baths of Varius(used as a Gymnasium), Prytaneion(administrative offices also where religious ceremonies, official receptions and banquets were held), Agora(commercial market of Ephesus), The Temple of Hadrian(dedicated to Emperor Hadrian, Artemis and the people of Ephesus), The Fountain of Trajan(constructed for the honor of Emperor Trajan) and the Great Theatre. The theatre had seating for 24.000 which was the site where it is believed St. Paul preached to the Ephesians and is used today for a local spring festival.
Celsus Library, the most distinctive building and one of the most photographed structure that is commonly associated with Ephesus. It was erected by Gaius Julius Aquila(son of Tiberius Julius Celsus Polemaeanus). Assumed that the constrcution was completed in 117 A.D. It is made of very good marble and decorated with figures of Eros, Nike, rosettes and garlands in relief.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of Virgin Mary, is close to the peak of Bülbül Mountain, one of the hills overlooking Selçuk. After the death of Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary had gone to Ephesus with Saint John and lived here since then on until her death at the age of 101.Thus this church is an important pilgrimage center for Christians. There is also a spring believed to be healing. The Popes Paul VI and Jean Paul II visited this house. The House of Virgin Mary is declared to be sacred and an important pilgrimage spot visited by Christians from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The Temple of Artemis, was in its day the largest in the world, eclipsing even the Parthenon at Athens, and thus earning a spot on the list of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Only one of its original 127 columns remains, often as not topped by a stork’s nest; a poignant testament to the transitory nature of human achievement. Still it is a lovely tranquil place, the enormous pillar giving you some indication of the vast size of temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Turkey
Isa Bey Mosque, with the order of Aydinogullari Emirate Isa Bey, was built in 1375. It is a nice sample of Seljuk Turkish architecture. It is on the western side of Ayasuluk Hill on which stand the fortress and the church of Saint John.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guest from Istanbul Hotels to take them to Istanbul Airports.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/16/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.