Epic Archaeological Walking Tour of Pompeii
No trip to Italy is complete without a visit to Pompeii with an expert archaeologist! Meet your local guide as you step off the train at Pompeii station and get fast track entrance to the ruins. Pompeii was a prosperous Roman city until Mt. Vesuvius erupted and the entire area and population was engulfed with burning pyroclastic flow and covered in ash. See moments of terror frozen in time, death postures and ruins unchanged from near two millennia ago. Walk down original ancient streets and see richly coloured frescoes which still adorn this amazing place. After your Pompeii tour you may remain inside the area until closing time, the city holds many secrets and you can find them!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line entry tickets to Pompeii scavi and the entire ruined city streets and statues
- Locally licensed Archaeologist guide who will deliver absolute detail about what happened in AD 79
- Fully guided tour which will leave no stone unturned!
- Small group guaranteed every time with a maximum of 15 people in your group
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Arrive in the expansive archaeological area of the ruined city of Pompeii and meet your tour guide who will walk you inside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Walk through Pompeii with your guide and understand everything about the devastating eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in AD 79. It's because of Pompeii that we know so much about Roman life in antiquity!
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Maximum 10 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We take the necessary post-coronavirus precautions on all our tours. This tour is checked several times daily for health and hygiene compliance and maintenance of secure operational standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.