Epic Memphis Scavenger Hunt: A Taste of Memphis!
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Memphis scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Memphis. [Hunt_name] will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Memphis sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: National Civil Rights Museum, Peabody Hotel, Court Square Park.
• Handy Park, 200 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3716
• National Civil Rights Museum - Lorraine Motel, 450 Mulberry St, Memphis, TN 38103-4214
• The Peabody Ducks, 149 Union Ave The Peabody Memphis, Memphis, TN 38103-2638
• Blues Hall of Fame Museum, 421 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103-4464
• Court Square, 45 N 2nd St, Memphis, TN 38103-2226
• Memphis Music Hall of Fame, 126 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3712
• The Orpheum Theatre, 203 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103-3905
Departure Point :Blues Hall of Fame, 421 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.