Epic Private Boat Trip to Arrábida - Full Day!
Enjoy this exclusive boat trip with your own private Skipper.
Anchor in secret, secluded locations! Swim, snorkel, enjoy the sun, take a dip in the sea and swim to the shore to eat or just relax.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Boat Experience + Skipper.
- Boat cover for shade.
- Company Insurance.
- Fuel and Taxes
- All Safety requirements
- 1 Snorkeling Kit
What's excluded :
- Lunch - There are no meals included.
- Beach towel or waterproof shoes.
- Dive equipment is available for rent.
The boat rental is entirely private and will follow the rhythm you choose, just inform the skipper and he’ll take you wherever you want (insider tip: Arrábida, Setúbal and Sesimbra are positively breathtaking).
You will be able to anchor in different locations, enjoy the sun, take a dip in the sea and swim to the shore for a bite to eat or just relax on a sandy beach. We have 2 possible circuits, both with natural sceneries, tranquility and beautiful desert beaches.
Arrábida is often described as a paradise; it’s a dream-like place where the earthy green of vegetation meets the crystal clear blue of the ocean. You'll have access to secret, inaccessible spots and to landscapes that are either impossible or extremely difficult to reach by land.
This experience includes a boat rental with a private skipper, during that time you will be the boss! We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches, a certain level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on.
• Praia do Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
• Ribeira do Cavalo Beach, Rua Baia de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-620 Portugal
• Praia dos Galapos, Setubal 2900 Portugal
• Praia de Galapinhos, Beco da Praia N 379 1, Setubal 2910-086 Portugal
• Figueirinha Beach, Setubal Portugal
• Baia de Setubal, Setubal 2900-634 Portugal
• Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Departure Point :Vertente Natural - Active Tourism - Coasteering, Diving, Canoeing, Trekking, Dolphin Watch, Boat Tours, Porto de Abrigo de Sesimbra, loja nº6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.