Epic views mountain bike tour
Explore the most beautiful natural park in Prague and a bit of the communist side of Prague on a mountain bike. On this tour, you will experience Prague’s two sides, stark communist architecture and lush natural beauty with many many epic views.
We will start riding from our shop along Vltava river before crossing it and entering the national park. We will ride at the bottom of the cliffs and before we start climbing on top of them, we will make a little detour and ride through one of the two most communist style districts in Prague. We will cycle around and under the huge and, only recently, colorful blocks of flats.
After that we will get back to the very wild a lush national park where we will ride into a thick forest, we will get to very steep and breathtaking cliffs and in the end, we will conquer a natural balcony from where we can enjoy a 180 degrees view on Prague. At the end of the day, you will be able to see the great contrast between urbanization and nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality bike and helmet
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stodulky, Stodulky, Prague, Bohemia
In the city centre we load our bikes on the underground and after a few stops we are on the top of one of Prague‘s hills. Here lays the Stodulky district with its many huge prefab apartment blocks that we will explore, riding along a bike path which zig zags between them. Thousands of families live in these communist Soviet-style architectural monsters called “rabbit hutches“ by the Czech. We even go right through some of these as it is quite common that roads and paths pass under these concrete giants.
Pass By: Prokopske udoli, Hlubocepska, Prague Czech Republic
After leaving Stodulky we follow a path through the forest that will take us to one of the most beautiful lookout in prague. After that We will reach stunning smooth vertical rock faces where we will enjoy taking pictures. More and more epic views to come in this gorgeus natural park.
Pass By: Vltava Beach, Prague Czech Republic
After leaving the amazing Prokopske Valley, we will cycle along the Vltava River. We will see how the Czechs make up for the lack of the sea using the river! We will cross the Vltava on a little boat with our bikes.
Departure Point :Vratislavova 58/3, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Czechia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.