Erg Chebbi: Overnight in Luxury Desert Camp with Camel Ride, meals &sandboarding
Ride a camel at Sunset through the majestic red sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
Spend an unforgettable night under the shining stars at the beat of the desert drums in a luxury desert camp (double tent with private shower/toilet)
Enjoy a typical dinner and and evening under the stars
Try sandboarding from the top of the dunes
Marvel at the sunrise the next morning and enjoy your rich breakfast before riding back to Merzouga
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride with camel guide (1 h each way)
- Private pickup and drop off transfers
- Sandboarding in the dunes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Enjoy an unforgettable night in the dunes of Merzouga!
You will be picked up in your accommodation in Merzouga and the villages around in the late afternoon and we will bring you with a private transfer to the meeting point of the camels.
Get on your friendly camel and walk through the dunes at a desert pace. The camel ride takes around 1 h and it is possible to make a stop at a big dune to take pictures and marvel at the sunset (depending on the season).
After arrival at your luxury desert camp, you'll be greeted with an original Berber mint tea. Welcome to enjoy and relax!
Enjoy your evening dining in a berber tent, look for shooting stars at the camp fire and sleep in a luxury nomad tent with bathroom!
The next morning, wake up by the first strays of light to watch the sunrise over the Sahara before you enjoy your typical breakfast in the camp. Enjoy some Sandboarding if you like to, or just take some more pictures of the beautiful colorful landscape.
We'll ride back by camel or 4x4 (as you desire) to your Meeting point or accommodation in Merzouga.
Duration: 19 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in and around MerzougaPick ups at AirBnB's/private residences also possibleMeeting place if you arrive in Merzouga by rental car, bus or taxi: In front of Riad Madu, Hassilabied - in this case, please send us a What's app message after booking to arrange pick up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.