Erg Chigaga Luxury Camp Overnight Tour
Enjoy deluxe Experience in camp Deluxe is in the middle of the desert, at the foot of the dunes of Chegaga, one of the most beautiful spots in the Moroccan desert. Carpets and pillows in shimmering colours, a bright log fire and big, white Berber tents all stand out in sharp contrast to the nearby environment.
per adult from
18 to 22 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
- Luxury Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desertbrise Travel, Rue Union Maghreb, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, Morocco
Day 1:Mhamid - Oasis - Erg Chegaga
From M’hamid by 4×4 near 2 pm to Chigaga dunes,track during 2 hours with a break at the sacred oasis. Arrived at the Grand Dune to be present at the sunset from the top of the highest dune (30 minutes by foot) Come back to the bivouac for tea, songs and darbouka, diner and night under the tent.
Day 2Erg Chegaga - Mhamid
In the morning, breakfast and come back to M’Hamid by tracks of Latch wadi. Sandboarding Quickly down the big dunes of Chegaga on a board, slide on the hot sand, standing or lying down, it’s a great feeling of freedom, more slowly on a gentle slope is relaxation. dunes chegaga offer all the possibilities.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: L'oasis Sacrée, Morocco
stop By the oasis In the desert and enjoy the beauty of the place and its history with eye of water and palm trees
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Erg Chigaga، Morocco
LE SAND, LUXURY DESERT CAMP
The Camp Deluxe is in the middle of the desert, at the foot of the dunes of Chegaga, one of the most beautiful spots in the Moroccan desert. Carpets and pillows in shimmering colours, a bright log fire and big, white Berber tents all stand out in sharp contrast to the nearby environment.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
wherever you want from M'HamidPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.