Escape to magic Krka Waterfalls on a private full-day private tour
Can you imagine a day in a magical place with 7 waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk falls which are one of Croatia’s most famous sights? Other highlights include the small island of Visovac and Roski Slap waterfall. We will also offer you a boat trip through the park and if you take your swimming suit - our guide will show you the place where you will be able to swim and take amazing photos!
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
Enjoy The National Park and visit the ethnology museum with the watermills.
There will be time for a refreshing swim in the river just next to the most impressive waterfall Skradinski Buk.
At the end of the tour, your driver will take you back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Krka National Park is situated along the Krka River in southern Croatia. It's known for a series of 7 waterfalls. In the south, Skradinski Buk waterfall is flanked by traditional watermills. To the north, a nature trail passes another striking cascade, Roški Slap, and the Krka Monastery, built above ancient Roman catacombs. Visovac Island is home to the 15th-century Franciscan Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lučka uprava Split, Gat Svetog Duje 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.