Escooter & walk exploration combo - Pitsilia - Troodos - from Nicosia
Participants have the opportunity to explore in a short time and in two very different and environmentally friendly ways, the north uphill side of Pitsilia area, on the north slope of Troodos mountain range.
Pitsilia is an area high up on Troodos mountains (in fact it includes villages on the south slope, facing Limassol as well as on the north slope, facing Nicosia). It is characterised by many peaks, peculiar rock formation and is dotted by a number of pretty sleepy villages.
The trip has both natural as well as cultural components (passes through mountain villages, possibility to visit a Unesco Troodos painted church etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of our electric scooters (600 W), 10 inch tires, suspensions, disk breaks, etc)
What's excluded :
- Museum entry fees, if participants would want to visit the Kykkos monastery museum
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palaichori, Palaichori, Nicosia District
This is one of the relatively large mountainous villages of Cyprus. Possibly visit the local Unesco World Heritage Troodos painted church
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mondessi Forest, Cyprus
We are lucky to be presented with a good quality road network, with little traffic, on relatively flat land, high on the north slope of Troodos mountains. This provides us with the opportunity to experience rural Cyprus on electric scooters, being able to go slow, and look around the whole time, enjoying great views towards the north, as far as the sea at places, the plain of Mesaoria, Nicosia and even Pentadactylos mountains. we will be passing through a number of villages (Askas, Alona etc) with the possibility of having a pause and hopefully meeting locals in one of the coffeeshops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Mountains
Short walk (go and return) at the trail in Alona village and/or through the Pistachio plantations at Polystipos village
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup travellers from any pre-agreed location in the free part of Nicosia.The group leader must bring along a valid credit card for pre-authorization (security for the use of the scooters) as well as official identification (Passport or National ID card). The group leader will also sign a relevant lease contract.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.