Escorted Tour: Chianti Winery, Montefioralle, and Greve in Chianti
Enjoy a taste of Tuscany on a 5-hour morning or afternoon escorted tour to the Chianti region from Florence. With a guide just for your sole group, you’ll visit the fortress Castle of Montefioralle and the market town of Greve in Chianti. Finish with a winery visit to sample the renowned Chianti wine and learn about sangiovese grapes.
Maximum Group Limit: 8 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel drop off (selected hotel only)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Emma
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montefioralle, Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Visit the Middle Age town of Montefioralle, defined one of the most beautiful borgos in Italy with Greve in Chianti
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Matteotti, 50020, Greve in Chianti Italy
Visit the historical town and square of Greve in Chianti, one of the most beautiful borgos in Italy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casa Emma, S.P. di Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50021 San Donato in Poggio, Barberino Tavarnellle Italy
Taste some wine, olive oil and vynegar. Visit Casa Emma winery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.